Inaugural South Wales Law Awards Now Open
WS Marketing is pleased to announce that applications for the inaugural South Wales Law Awards are now open.
The South Wales Law Awards is set to recognise the outstanding achievements of the law community, at a black tie gala dinner on Wednesday the 15thMay 2019 at the Bear Hotel – Cowbridge.
Sara Edwards, one of Welsh Television and Radio’s most popular presenters is to host the South Wales Law Awards.
The categories for applications are:
- Commercial Law Services of the Year
- Employment Law Services of the Year
- Family Law Services of the Year
- Personal Injury Law Services of the Year
- Residential & Conveyancing Law Services of the Year
- Solicitor of the Year
- New Practice of the Year
- Contribution to Law & Society (Honorary Award)
- South Wales Law Awards – Champion 2019 (Drawn from the winners of the categories above)
Wesley Skene – Founder of the South Wales Law Awards said “In Wales the law community is shaping our lives and protecting our families & businesses everyday. As such, they deserve to be recognised and honoured for the contribution and impact they have on our society. I’m delighted to launch the South Wales Law Awards, and look forward to hearing the success stories of our wonderful law community.”
The closing date for applications is Friday 12thApril 2019, with nominations announced on Monday 15thApril 2019. Full details of the awards and a downloadable application pack can be found at www.southwaleslawawards.co.uk